Naruto: Spark of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG based in the naruto Universe.

Strong World, a One Piece RPRPG-D

Shinobi Swap Out

Switch Accounts

Staff List

Who is online?

In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Latest topics

» Microsoft Office Activator Kms
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm by tanncir

» TheGuySite.com
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 am by tanncir

» Apps Game Xxx Sex N73
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am by tanncir

» The Trancended(wip)
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:41 pm by Nerserus

» Learning 8-Triagrams, 32 Palms [Closed]
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm by Amesuke

» Magnet Shuriken
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm by Shizuko

» Tsuwano Clan! Twin Style!
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm by Shizuko

» Twin Style! Akio and Aiko Tsuwano (Iwagakure)
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Shizuko

» Ayase Uchiha [WIP]
Mouth of a Dragon.  EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm by Shizuko

June 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Chat Box

2 posters

Mouth of a Dragon.

Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Fame : 659

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Mouth of a Dragon.  Left_bar_bleue300/12000Mouth of a Dragon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/12000)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

Mouth of a Dragon.  Empty Mouth of a Dragon.

Post by Shizuko Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Name: Mouth of a Dragon.
    Requisition Rank: Jounin
    Weight: 2 LBS.
    Description: The Mouth of a Dragon, the scabbard to 10,000 Cold Nights. The scabbard contains katon chakra, that is perfectly contained inside, giving it the ability to cause a charge to ignite almost like an explosion to perform a lightning quick draw with the blade, it covers the blade in a blaze of fire whilst slashing, able to mix with the Raiton casing of the blade, this scabbard operates such as: The blade is quickly sheathed into the scabbard, igniting the katon chakra with the user's own, instantly pulling away from the force of the power causing the blade to swing at a lightning speed, that could literally cut through flesh, and break a bone even. The pressure of this launch is VERY powerful, even if the target was hit by the butt of the sword, B Rank Chakra cost.
    Appearance: The scabbard is very simple in appearance, nothing overly gemmed or detailed, after all the blade shouldn't be in the scabbard very long in a fight, the only visible detail is that it has a drawing of a dragons neck and mouth exiting the scabbard, as if it is launching the blade out of it's own mouth like a fireball. The length of the scabbard is equal to the length of the blade itself, about thirty inches or larger. The scabbard also has a strap for over the shoulder use, so they may keep on the blade on their back instead of the side of their waist, it's tightly fashioned to grip Shizuko so that it does not fall over, or get knocked off by the enemy.

Last edited by Kurama on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
    Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Fame : 2739

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Mouth of a Dragon.  Left_bar_bleue0/12500Mouth of a Dragon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)

Mouth of a Dragon.  Empty Re: Mouth of a Dragon.

Post by Amesuke Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:47 am

A dunno about "literally cutting bone." Bone is a pretty tough substance xD.
    Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Mouth of a Dragon.  Left_bar_bleue300/12000Mouth of a Dragon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/12000)

Post by Shizuko Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:52 am

The blade is scalding hot due to the explosion, which allows it to burn away at the flesh and bone, and the blade is going pretty fast. I could go into a scientific explanation of how and why, but this is a free form RP, so I don't want to make you read a huge wall of text. If you're not convinced, I can change it. However this only gives them one good chance each explosion, which means even if the target moved a foot back before the blade hit them, it'd miss entirely and would give nothing more then a small cut.
    Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Mouth of a Dragon.  Left_bar_bleue0/12500Mouth of a Dragon.  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)

Post by Amesuke Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:55 am

Heat wouldn't increase cutting power. It'd reduce it lol. But at any rate. Cutting through bone is very very very sharp. Have you ever tried to cut through human bone before? ~.O
    Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Shizuko Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:16 am

The heat wouldn't increase the cutting power, but it'd sear through the flesh and give more swinging power towards the bone since it wouldn't have to work on the flesh as much. And no, i've never tried cutting a mans arm off with a katana, and don't plan on it Razz But it's still up to you, however it makes the quick-draw and this item pretty useless if it provides no extra cutting power in a swing, Razz also the explosion would give it even more of a kick for an extra swing, so the blade wouldn't get stuck halfway through it. But if your answer is still no, i'll think of something.
    Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Amesuke Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:37 am

No my answer isn't a no. It's a "please tone it down" lol. I'll work with ya to make it work out in your favor and I'm willing to keep posting here if you need help with ideas =].

Just keep in mind that an explosion from within a sheath would heavily damage the blade. HEAVILY DAMAGE.

No but I mean, I've got no problem with it breaking bones and things like that, but heat and cutting power are counter productive as fire would weaken the blade edge.

The quickdraw itself is fine. I've got nothing wrong with a sheath that makes drawing the blade extremely quick.

So yeah, the cutting power can be increased, but it needs to be weakened a little.
    Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Amesuke Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 am

Aaaaand Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:47 pm