Naruto: Spark of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG based in the naruto Universe.

Strong World, a One Piece RPRPG-D

Shinobi Swap Out

Switch Accounts

Staff List

Who is online?

In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Latest topics

» Microsoft Office Activator Kms
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm by tanncir

» TheGuySite.com
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 am by tanncir

» Apps Game Xxx Sex N73
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am by tanncir

» The Trancended(wip)
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:41 pm by Nerserus

» Learning 8-Triagrams, 32 Palms [Closed]
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm by Amesuke

» Magnet Shuriken
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm by Shizuko

» Tsuwano Clan! Twin Style!
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm by Shizuko

» Twin Style! Akio and Aiko Tsuwano (Iwagakure)
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Shizuko

» Ayase Uchiha [WIP]
Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm by Shizuko

June 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Chat Box

3 posters

Khallum's list of stuff and thangs'

Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Fame : 659

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Left_bar_bleue300/12000Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty_bar_bleue  (300/12000)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty Khallum's list of stuff and thangs'

Post by Shizuko Wed May 29, 2013 7:40 pm

I am currently working on a list of problems/fixes/recommendations for the site, and I'll be listing an adding them gradually this list.

¡Uno!: The color scheme of the site doesn't really match the background/banner/buttons, we should change the light green to something else that actually fits the graphics, perhaps just black? Also, the orange and blue texts are sometimes blending in, causing it to be invisible.

¡Dos!: We need a super-guide, that has anything/everything a new player needs, or for people who forget easily, so they don't have to through fifty sub-forums to find where the hell special titles are (Mission outpost, seriously?)

¡Tres!: Update the Canon Jutsu, it's looking a little skimmish, I've already posted up a list of more canon Raiton jutsu. And some jutsu look like we copied and pasted them from Naruto Wikia, not very professional at all, smh.

¡Cuatro!: Bring back the "Newly Posted" tab on the site, it was a pretty nifty tool and let's people find newly posted things faster, and also alerts mods when a new application is up.

¡Cinco!: All of da rules need to be combined into one giant thread, Pik's already addressed this, but I just wanted to remind him. Razz

¡Seis!: Do something with the "Member of the Month!" or just delete it, right now it's just an eye-sore.

¡Siete! Merge the help wanted and grading sections, they don't need two different sub-forums.

¡Ocho! Add a "Dead character" section, i'm starting to pile up too many dead bodies here!

¡Nueve! View all the current applications, currently there are a lot of people waiting on their stuff to be reviewed and approved/denied, that's my job just as much as any other Mod/Admin, but all I can do is give my opinion.

More will be added later, but these are what came to mind currently.

Last edited by Shizuko on Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BornRoyal
    BornRoyal
    Leaf Shinobi
    Leaf Shinobi

Fame : 500

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Left_bar_bleue0/0Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty Re: Khallum's list of stuff and thangs'

Post by BornRoyal Wed May 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Shizuko wrote:¡Uno!: The color scheme of the site doesn't really match the background/banner/buttons, we should change the light green to something else that actually fits the graphics, perhaps just black? Also, the orange and blue texts are sometimes blending in, causing it to be invisible.
    Personally I think the whole skin could use a revamp. I would be more than happy to help, but I don't think Amegaki plans on giving anyone else access to the control panel so it's going to be a bit limited in that department.
    Shizuko wrote:¡Dos!: We need a super-guide, that has anything/everything a new player needs, or for people who forget easily, so they don't have to through fifty sub-forums to find where the hell special titles are (Mission outpost, seriously?)
    Again, I think we're just in need of a revamp. Go over the systems and make sure you're happy with them, and then just rewrite everything. All at once. I think making a super-thread where you can find links to each individual thread is kinda like putting a band-aid on an open wound. Not that it wouldn't help, but honestly, we could do better.
    Shizuko wrote:¡Tres!: Update the Canon Jutsu, it's looking a little skimmish, I've already posted up a list of more canon Raiton jutsu. And some jutsu look like we copied and pasted them from Naruto Wikia, not very professional at all, smh.
    While this is being brought up, I think a lot of things could use more updates. We're not a big site, and I could be wrong when I say the staff doesn't have much to do, but updating things and responding to applications faster, in general, could help improve the site.
    Shizuko wrote:¡Cuatro!: Bring back the "Newly Posted" tab on the site, it was a pretty nifty tool and let's people find newly posted things faster, and also alerts mods when a new application is up.
    I've never needed the use for these, but I won't deny it will be helpful for me to be able to see when my thread has been replied to without having to scroll down into the section it's under, especially if another thread is also active in that section.
    Shizuko wrote:¡Cinco!: All of da rules need to be combined into one giant thread, Pik's already addressed this, but I just wanted to remind him. Razz
    Agreed. No 'General Rules' thread. Just 'Rules'. All in one place.
    Shizuko wrote:¡Seis!: Do something with the "Member of the Month!" or just delete it, right now it's just an eye-sore.
    Agreed. And while we're at it, take out that entire side of the sidebar. I've never seen a roleplay website that looked good with two sidebars; one is enough.

There's my two cents Razz
    Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Fame : 659

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Left_bar_bleue300/12000Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty_bar_bleue  (300/12000)

Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty Re: Khallum's list of stuff and thangs'

Post by Shizuko Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Just a little addition: Perhaps making Shadow Clone Jutsu a non-Kinjutsu, and make the mass Shadow Clone jutsu a Kinjutsu instead?
    Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Fame : 2739

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Left_bar_bleue0/12500Khallum's list of stuff and thangs' Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)

Post by Amesuke Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:25 am

¡Uno!: The color scheme of the site doesn't really match the background/banner/buttons, we should change the light green to something else that actually fits the graphics, perhaps just black? Also, the orange and blue texts are sometimes blending in, causing it to be invisible.

• My Potential fix for the idea about the graphical errors. 6/10/13.

¡Tres!: Update the Canon Jutsu, it's looking a little skimmish, I've already posted up a list of more canon Raiton jutsu. And some jutsu look like we copied and pasted them from Naruto Wikia, not very professional at all, smh.

Update on this begun. 6/8/13.

• Ninjutsu up to Canon Fuuton have been re-evaluated. [6/8/13]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:25 pm