Naruto: Spark of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG based in the naruto Universe.

Strong World, a One Piece RPRPG-D

Shinobi Swap Out

Switch Accounts

Staff List

Who is online?

In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Latest topics

» Microsoft Office Activator Kms
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm by tanncir

» TheGuySite.com
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 am by tanncir

» Apps Game Xxx Sex N73
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am by tanncir

» The Trancended(wip)
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:41 pm by Nerserus

» Learning 8-Triagrams, 32 Palms [Closed]
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm by Amesuke

» Magnet Shuriken
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm by Shizuko

» Tsuwano Clan! Twin Style!
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm by Shizuko

» Twin Style! Akio and Aiko Tsuwano (Iwagakure)
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Shizuko

» Ayase Uchiha [WIP]
Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm by Shizuko

June 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Chat Box

Statement / Promise / Call it what you want.

Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Fame : 2739

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. Left_bar_bleue0/12500Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

Statement / Promise / Call it what you want. Empty Statement / Promise / Call it what you want.

Post by Amesuke Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:15 pm

I want to ensure that this statement is placed here for all members of the forum, whether staff or not may see it:

This is a non-profit website. I gain no money from making this site. I simply want an RPG where I can make the rules. I have been through so many RPGs with corrupted staff and I've gotten to the point where I'm sick of it. The motto for this site is "People help people!" And I strive to make sure that all of our members and staffers are willing to follow that motto. We will not condone anything that is strictly for the betterment of one persons role-playing experience at the expense of others, nor will we do anything to directly harm yours. Making something to directly counter another, or hunting them down with very loop hole like logic and disgusting ethic's is what we mean by our previous statement. We wish for people to grow as role players and enjoy plots and interactions without the worry of being outright killed, or bullied. Also, if any situation comes up where buying in-game items occurs, they will be non-transferable without the buyer's permission, otherwise, shit just get crazy. That is my promise to the site.

~Dylan.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:18 pm