Naruto: Spark of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG based in the naruto Universe.

Strong World, a One Piece RPRPG-D

Shinobi Swap Out

Switch Accounts

Staff List

Who is online?

In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 38 on Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:48 am

Latest topics

» Microsoft Office Activator Kms
Working on things EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm by tanncir

» TheGuySite.com
Working on things EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 am by tanncir

» Apps Game Xxx Sex N73
Working on things EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am by tanncir

» The Trancended(wip)
Working on things EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:41 pm by Nerserus

» Learning 8-Triagrams, 32 Palms [Closed]
Working on things EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm by Amesuke

» Magnet Shuriken
Working on things EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm by Shizuko

» Tsuwano Clan! Twin Style!
Working on things EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm by Shizuko

» Twin Style! Akio and Aiko Tsuwano (Iwagakure)
Working on things EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Shizuko

» Ayase Uchiha [WIP]
Working on things EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm by Shizuko

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Chat Box

2 posters

Working on things

Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Fame : 528

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Working on things Left_bar_bleue0/0Working on things Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

Working on things Empty Working on things

Post by Ari Phoenix Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 pm

I know that there are some of you who want my clan up faster, but I am working on it when I can, and only then. I do not know if anyone is interested in helping me out, as I have a bunch of things to change to try to make it better. Not better as in more powerful, but better as in fitting better together with the system of this forum, and making things easier on learning/creating things with it.

I also think I might need to evaluate the current number limits, and apply a connection to the Ijutsu score for Chimera you have. Also need to compact some of the limits, and update any remaining Limits. to work with the current system, that applies to Grim as well.

I am willing to accept help, and suggestions, though certain suggestions may be dismissed, or disrupted, or twisted as some things are not willing to be removed. I am willing to remove Human Chimera(More like just tempted to throw it out), but Monstrosity of War(Warbeasts) I am more likely to want to keep. That is an example.

Some ideas I have, are making the alternative creations techniques instead of limits, as then you just use the same ability to create them, while using the techniques to dictate what you can/are creating.

Others, are like a line for Franken that allows them to either focus solely on one Chimera, or many, and how to make it as attractive. I know the Recombinations would be more favorable in the instance of a single Chimera,than multiple happens to have passed my mind as well.

I am keeping Medical Genius, but I think I want to Twist it so as to make it so that if you have it, the Franken cannot learn offensive techniques outside of Ijutsu. Why? You focused so much on Ijutsu, and also I never wanted for Franken to be able to use Offensive techniques in the first place.

I also want to work on the Grim a bit more, add some limits to them to grant them more than just their custom abilities. I do not know how I want to implement that yet. I have a couple old ideas though that might work.

Goille still needs to be worked out as well. I am arguing with myself on if I should make it so that they are puppet users, or not. I just know that their Gargoyles count as puppets, but might be allowed technique slots. I have not figured it out yet.

The final one has sooo much work to do still. I need to figure out what limits clones might have(Essentially Clone/True Homunculi), as well as work out their Weapon that is bonded to them, and a few other things.

While on the subject of it, I still have to write up the description for the Franken's Book, and figure out how to word it, so it works the way I want to. Especially considering the Kimeras Semi Technological and Semi Chakra focused organization, and ways to mix blood scanning with Fuuinjutsu so as to be able to have all books updated simultaneously.

There, this should get this out of my head for a bit, and help me in the end.

[12:41:46 PM] Ari Phoenix: Those with multiple will of course have access to certain Recombinations, but I am thinking those with a focus on single might have extra slots/focus on their chimera, but I do not know.

[12:42:09 PM] Ari Phoenix: I also am considering creating a list of Recombinations only allowed for those with a Bonded Chimera, since they are not likely to get things like Warbeast
    [12:42:42 PM] Ari Phoenix: Well, your site does not list a limit to how many puppets one can use at once, like NRC did, which is why I am worried about that.

[12:44:31 PM] Ari Phoenix: Still, you did give me an idea of how to do up the Solo vs Multiple thing, and cut down the limits still

[12:45:10 PM] Ari Phoenix: A Franke when created, as an AS has access to three limits.
    Two of which are mutually exclusive of each other.
    The other would be Medical Genius
    [12:45:48 PM] Ari Phoenix: I figure Medical Genius will be an optional Limit, while the other two, one must choose one.
    [12:46:17 PM] Ari Phoenix: Sounds good?

[12:48:04 PM] Ari Phoenix: This means that even at Academy student rank, there will be limits to how copy/past-ish the Franken can start xD

Bonded+Medical Genius
    Bonded Alone
    Creator+Medical Genius
    Creator Alone

Four variants for starting out ^^

[12:48:55 PM] Ari Phoenix: I think Creator+Medical Genius would allow for a little bit more than just Creator alone, since MG will limit the Franken in their own jutsu choices.
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Working on things Empty Re: Working on things

Post by Ari Phoenix Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:35 pm

Ok, update time!

Managed to get the Creator, Bonded, and Medical Genius stuff out of the way.
    Updated the Jutsu to the current template.
    Franken now have a Grimoire, and lab coats.

Still to come:
    More Jutsu for all Franken.
    Creating Creator Franken Jutsu from old limits.
    Creating Bonded Franken Jutsu.
    Creating Limits for Bonded, and Creator.
    Finishing up Grim.
    Finishing up Goille.
    Finishing up Fressen.
    Create more Recombinations.
    Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Fame : 659

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Working on things Left_bar_bleue300/12000Working on things Empty_bar_bleue  (300/12000)

Post by Shizuko Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:20 pm

Working on things Tumblr_miedl3JiXz1qi96vao2_1280 I'M DOIN' STUFF LORI, THAAAAANGS.
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Ari Phoenix Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:26 pm

You know, I really do not appreciate such things, please try to keep such things out of my threads. I do not need someone posting pictures and memes everywhere, thank you.
    Shizuko
    Shizuko
    Hokage
    Hokage

Fame : 659

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Working on things Left_bar_bleue300/12000Working on things Empty_bar_bleue  (300/12000)

Post by Shizuko Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:31 pm

Sorry, didn't mean to annoy you. Simply trying to keep a positive attitude for everyone so that people have a good time. Won't intrude like that anymore.
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Ari Phoenix Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:58 pm

It is alright, just when dealing with Pooch and Cookie on the old forum, it got really annoying, really fast. They would do it in threads that were supposed to be serious, like this one.
    I honestly have no problem with anyone posting in this thread, just try to keep it on topic.

Now, I have to post this while it is fresh in my head, since I have a fever, and might lose it.

Basing the numbers off of both Ijutsu style point, and Rank with a limiter of amount of creatures able to be used in the normal Chimera slots. Needing to convert normal Chimera slots for more specialized slots so as to control the number of creatures a Franken can have of the Medical Genius and or Creator branch. Max of 3(One Bonded, two normal "Demi") for MG Bonded, while Creator and MG Creator get many more.

All Creation types will take up Jutsu slots, so as to make things simpler, but will only be used to unlock further creation options for a single Limit.
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Ari Phoenix Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:59 pm

Ok, so I do not forget. The Grim non Custom stuff(As much as it can get non Custom =P) Will be called "Instinct Sets"

These will be plot based, and will show up generally for use Late Genin/Early Chuunin stage, can show up later, if the person starts out higher, but would prefer that the plot be done early, as it shows a growing anyways.

Will probably need help on some of the Instincts sets, other than Dark Hunter. That one is still fresh in my mind from the last time I wanted to implement it. Guardian needs a new name though, other than "Light Guardian", though I am certain its role and plot will remain the same.

Edit: Also contemplating giving Franken the ability to Grimmify another Shinobi, but not certain. Toying with it.
    I know it would have to be a Medical Genius Franken to do so, and they would have to have at least one point in Fuuin. Other than that, My permission would be nice, and some Kin training. Do not know beyond that.
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Ari Phoenix Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Need a Table Code for this.
    Creator Franken limitations.
    Iju1 Iju2 Iju3 MG
    Academy 1 +2
    Genin 2 4 +2
    Chuunin 4 6 7 +2
    Jounin 6 7 8 +2
    Kage 8 9 10 +2

Will also probably change the Medical Genius stuff in this to reflect the numbers that are maxed for those who use Medical Genius.

Creator Franken Chimera Limits
    RankIjutsu 1Ijutsu 2Ijutsu 3Medical Genius
    Academy1003
    Genin2404/6
    Chuunin4676/8/9
    Jounin6788/9/10
    Kage Level891010/11/12
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Ari Phoenix Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:34 pm

Eh, putting Goille, Grim, and Fressen on hold for now.
    I do not think anyone else is interested in Kimera for the moment, and with just one RPC per account, and no plans on making extra accounts, it might be better for me to focus on Franken, get it approved, and make my character for it.
    Ari Phoenix
    Ari Phoenix
    Academy Student
    Academy Student

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:

Post by Ari Phoenix Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:02 pm

Name:
    Requirements:
    Cost:
    Description:

Name: Plant Chimera Creation
    Prerequisites: Creator Franken, Studies in plants IC.
    Style: Ijutsu
    Jutsu Rank: C
    Description:

Name: Fossil Chimera Creation
    Prerequisites: Creator Franken, Studies in Fossils IC.
    Jutsu Rank: C
    Description:

Name: Warbeast Creation
    Prerequisites: Chimera Creation, Chuunin level. Permission from Clan Leader
    Jutsu Rank: B-kin
    Description:

Name: Monstrous Plant Creation
    Prerequisites: Warbeast Creation, Plant Chimera Creation, Jounin level.
    Jutsu Rank: A-kin
    Description:

Name: Ancient Horror Creation
    Prerequisites: Warbeast creation, Fossil Chimera Creation.
    Jutsu Rank: A-kin
    Description:

Code:
    [b]Grand Chimera Creation Abilities[/b](These are Chimera that you can only Choose one to make, and cannot make the other, to have one of the other you must make a deal with someone who can make one)

[*][b]Name:[/b] Monstrosity of War (Warbeast)
    [b]Requirements:[/b] 10 point Kinjutsu Training, Franken, Cannot have Human Chimera, permission from Clan leader, B rank
    [b]Description:[/b] This technique allows the user to enhance an existing chimera or create a new Chimera that is of significantly greater size and strength than that of normal Kimera. War-beast can be made from twice as many creatures as the highest rank Kimera the user can dominate for his rank. Each Standard Warbeast is equal in physical strength to a Boss Summon, and is allowed to possess 2 free Recombinations, and can have twice the number of Jutsu slots as a typical pet of that level. From B-A rank, you can only have a single Monstrosity, with a second one becoming available at S rank. Alike the process of creating a Human Chimera, a War-beast must be created in a separate topic,where the user must rp the creation in a training as if a 5 point kinjutsu within 3 posts. If the user fails, he botches the surgery and no chimera will be made.

[b]Additional Portion:[/b] Monstrous Plant, Ancient Horror.
    [b]Additional Requirements:[/b] MP; Plant Chimera Creation, At least 2 Plant Chimera Created. AH; Fossil Chimera Creation, At least 2 Fossil Chimera Created.
    [b]Additional Effect:[/b] The Addition allows for the Creation of two additional Types of WarBeasts, The Monstrous Plant, and the Ancient horror. These are Warbeast Versions of their Chimera types, and they gain the bonus that their base types would gain, but they also require another 2 point kin to create.
    [b]Note:[/b] Warbeasts cannot gain Blend Recombination, Ancient Horror cannot gain Dinosaur Blend Recombination.
     [/list]
    [b]Special Chimera[/b](These are Chimera that any Franken can gain, and can use, but have some IC Requirement for gaining them)

[*][b]Name:[/b] Plant Chimera Creation
    [b]Requirements:[/b] Must study a Guren, or a Mokuton User, or a Vampire of the Nature Path, Must do a 3 point Kinjutsu training to learn this limit.
    [b]Description:[/b] Plant and Beast, Nature and Ferality. A Franken's goal usually is perfection, and what can be more perfect, than a Plant chimera, a something that doesn't need to eat, something that can recover chakra and such at an enhance rate. Plants have been around since before other beings that live, they provide oxygen, and can do incredible things, so why wouldn't a Chimera be made from plant DNA. This ability to make Plant based Chimera is not the easiest to learn, because it takes knowledge of how plants and the physical bodies of a living creature interact. Luckily there are clans out there that specialize in plant use, and these are the basis for the knowledge of creating Plant based Chimera.

To create a Plant Chimera takes an Extra Point of Kin training, but takes up a normal slot for how difficult it is to mix plant and Animal DNA. These Chimera can have Gaia or Mokuton Release, but not both, and must have Custom Jutsu made for them. These Chimera can have no other Releases though, if they do take one of them. It is only able to gain such releases from researching that specific clan or ability, as such, you cannot study Mokuton and create a plant Chimera with Gaia release.  In addition, when out in direct sunlight, minor wounds heal after a post, major after two and fatal wounds after three.

When creating this chimera, you must put down what plant species you put in as well as the animal species you put in.

[*][b]Name:[/b] Fossil Chimera Creation
    [b]Requirements:[/b] Must do a 5 Point Kin Training thread, about learning about Fossils and Excavation in an area of Sand or Dirt.
    [b]Description:[/b] The thing most people know about a Franken, is their constant curiosity and study. They wish to learn more, so as to extend their abilities. This has lead them to gaining more and more interesting Sciences for their abilities, so is it any surprise that they have learned another way to revive the dead? This technique allows them to revive a combination of Fossil DNA with a Gem as a catalyst, in order to function as a living being. These fossil are usually creatures that have died ages ago such as Dinosaurs, and Ice age creature.

This was discovered when they uncovered a fossil of a Small bird like lizard, that was near a normal ordinary gem, and had electricity flown through it, causing the temporary animation of the Fossil beast, before the electricity stopped. The Franken immediately took to action over it, and began working on ways to improve upon it, causing the creation of the Ancient Horror, and the Dinosaur Blend Recombination.

The process a Franken must go through, after studying Fossils and Excavation is to set up for a reward process. They are given "Graded Fossils" For Missions that they accomplish. Every fourth Mission will instead, give one of the Synthesized Gems, which can be used for the purpose of creating a Fossil Chimera. After gaining two fossils and a Gem, they can create a Fossil Chimera with it, in a Three point kin training. Unlike the other chimera of normal level, these take up one of three extra slots, and can be given to non Franken, though if they are given to one, they must get compensation some how.
    This makes Fossil Chimeras similar to Parasite Item chimera, in the fact that a non Franken can use them.
    [/list]

Just for ease of updating, and working on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:15 am