Naruto: Spark of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG based in the naruto Universe.

Strong World, a One Piece RPRPG-D

Shinobi Swap Out

Switch Accounts

Staff List

Who is online?

In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Latest topics

» Microsoft Office Activator Kms
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm by tanncir

» TheGuySite.com
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 am by tanncir

» Apps Game Xxx Sex N73
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am by tanncir

» The Trancended(wip)
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:41 pm by Nerserus

» Learning 8-Triagrams, 32 Palms [Closed]
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm by Amesuke

» Magnet Shuriken
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm by Shizuko

» Tsuwano Clan! Twin Style!
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm by Shizuko

» Twin Style! Akio and Aiko Tsuwano (Iwagakure)
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Shizuko

» Ayase Uchiha [WIP]
The Chakra Bar and Its Application EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm by Shizuko

September 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Chat Box

The Chakra Bar and Its Application

Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Fame : 2739

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    The Chakra Bar and Its Application Left_bar_bleue0/12500The Chakra Bar and Its Application Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

The Chakra Bar and Its Application Empty The Chakra Bar and Its Application

Post by Amesuke Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Oh boy... Some of you older members are going to hate me for this, but hear me out:

After watching one of the earlier fights on the site, I've come to the conclusion that everyone (including myself) has a different idea of what properties chakra has and how much a person can have as well as the effectiveness of chakra recovery and how it is handled in the Naruto Universe.

So, for the purpose of making things easier for everyone to understand, I have made a more concrete system for chakra and chakra control. As you may have already noticed, to the left of every post, there is a bar with the word "Chakra" above it. This number is set standard at 100 for every character and for every rank above Academy Student, you will permanently gain an additional 100 Chakra points which act as a "base stat". This means, if you have any chakra enhancing abilities, these enhancements are applied AFTER the base stat, not before. Additionally, adding Ninjutsu or Taijutsu style points increases the chakra pool by 25 Points per style point, totaling out to 75 points total at "Ninjutsu/Taijutsu Specialty"

Well, How does Chakra Control Play into this Amesuke?

Simple, for every post in which you are not fighting, using a jutsu or otherwise, your chakra will return by 1 point, assuming you have no points in Genjutsu, Ijutsu, or Puppetry. For every point you have in either of these three styles, your chakra will return by 5 point per post, totaling to 15 point chakra return per post, assuming you have a specialty in one of the three styles.

And of course, since I've added in a chakra bar, that means jutsu will now have a chakra cost, increasing in cost as the technique increases in difficulty. What this means, is that in almost every single case, an E-Ranked jutsu will cost significantly less chakra to use than an S-Ranked jutsu. Additionally, it encourages shinobi to rely more on their physical skill than their Auto-Kill jutsu.

[
    Jutsu Rank Jutsu Cost
    E-Rank 2 Point
    D-Rank 6 Points
    C-Rank 12 Points
    B-Rank 14 Points
    A-Rank 18 Points
    S-Rank 20 Points

As you may have noticed, all of these numbers are even numbers, for the sake of my sanity and your own. It is very easy to calculate and we, the staff team, are trusting the members to moderate their own chakra points. If there are any issues such as faking how much chakra someone has, it will be rectified by the moderators.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 1:45 am