Naruto: Spark of Life

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun RPG based in the naruto Universe.

Strong World, a One Piece RPRPG-D

Shinobi Swap Out

Switch Accounts

Staff List

Who is online?

In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Latest topics

» Microsoft Office Activator Kms
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:27 pm by tanncir

» TheGuySite.com
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:53 am by tanncir

» Apps Game Xxx Sex N73
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am by tanncir

» The Trancended(wip)
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:41 pm by Nerserus

» Learning 8-Triagrams, 32 Palms [Closed]
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:25 pm by Amesuke

» Magnet Shuriken
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:49 pm by Shizuko

» Tsuwano Clan! Twin Style!
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:36 pm by Shizuko

» Twin Style! Akio and Aiko Tsuwano (Iwagakure)
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm by Shizuko

» Ayase Uchiha [WIP]
Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:59 pm by Shizuko

June 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Chat Box

2 posters

Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition)

RainyDay
    RainyDay
    Mist Shinobi
    Mist Shinobi

Fame : 505

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) Left_bar_bleue0/12500Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) Empty Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition)

Post by RainyDay Sun May 05, 2013 5:58 pm

Name: Rirakkusu
    Type: Genjutsu - Sound
    Requirements: My Permission
    Description: Rirakkusu is a genjutsu developed by wives and courtesans to allow their husbands and guests to feel a bit better when they arrived back home or wherever they went. Activated in one of two ways; by uttering the word "Relax" loud enough for the target(s) to hear, or by playing a tune on an instrument of some kind. This genjutsu will cause all muscles in a targets body to relax. If prolonged for more than the first post these muscles will go to sleep leaving that numb feeling throughout the body as the target. Naturally once this is released the victim will feel a bit more energized and their muscles will have lingering effects of the genjutsu that allow them to feel slightly better than before, should they have been strained.

Name: Junsuina Shifuku
    Description: Shifuku is a genjutsu that specializes in making an opponent not want to continue to fight. It is activated by simply uttering the words "Experience Bliss" loud enough for an opponent(s) to hear, or by playing a tune on an instrument of some kind. This genjutsu makes the brain think pleasure nodes through out an opponents body have activated causing and will over load sensitive areas more so than other parts of their body. The person caught in this genjutsu will find it hard to move let alone fight through the intense surges of pleasure that will continue to surge through them until this is dispelled.

Name: Odayaka
    Description: Odayaka is a genjutsu derived to keep patients calm for ijutsu users.  To use it the user will utter the words "Calm down" loud enough for their target(s) to hear, or by playing a tune on an instrument of some kind..  It serves very little combat purpose unless your opponent is enraged about something, but it's uses out of battle can be very astonishing.  This is done by showing the target(s) the most calming thing for their individual minds, which naturally has the ability to be resisted though who would want to do that?  Naturally this helps someone keep a clear head in battle but sacrifices some of that pent up aggression.  

Name: Chatto
    Description: Chatto is a genjutsu made to coax unresponsive or shy people into talking.  Activated by uttering the words "Talk to me" loud enough for the target(s) to hear, or by playing a tune on an instrument of some kind..  Originally made by a shinobi that used it to pick up girls, this jutsu makes the target feel obligated to talk to the user.  This can be resisted with simple willpower though doing so is quite difficult.

Name: Tsumibukai Sakkaku
    Description: Tsumibukai is a particularly evil genjutsu used to impersonate someone the target trusts.  Activating this illusion is done through uttering the words; "I've come", loud enough for the target to hear, or by playing a tune on an instrument of some kind.  Once this is done the user will appear as someone from the targets past.  This person is chosen to be the person the target loved or loves the most in the world.  If the target has never known love then it will go to trust next, however should the target really have no one then the jutsu will simply not have an effect.  While dangerous this genjutsu is fairly easy to see through since the user magically disappears and is replaced by this person.

Name: Hoshii Hanarete
    Description: The final illusion within the group Hoshii is used to create an illusionary world in which the user and the target will exist. Activating this illusion is done through uttering the words; "Show me", loud enough for the target to hear, or by playing a tune on an instrument of some kind.  Within this world any thing the target desires will be as so.  This is a very powerful tool when it comes to both calming down someone and figuring out what truly exists within the confines of their mind.  However it is also a dangerous weapon for the opponent as they control all aspects of the illusion and can end up using it against the user.  It is still at the user's discretion to pull out of the illusion at any time however.

Name: Kisu
    Type: Genjutsu - Touch/Kiss
    Requirements: My Permission.
    Description: Originally created not as an offensive technique but an actual art of romance, the user finds this move a bit difficult to preform, but because of how it is delivered the chakra cost is far lower than most jutsu its rank as the user directly touches the opponent. After coming close to the intended target the user will lean in giving a the target a kiss and transferring a bit of chakra into them and thus completing the process of affecting their chakra network. The effect is simple but incredibly powerful, placing them in a genjutsu world that the user can manipulate freely. Breaking this genjutsu is incredibly hard, taking 2 posts of Genjutsu break to release regardless of rank. During this entire time the user can decide to disable the victims ability to move or not to.

Name: Kori Shinchū no Jutsu
    Requirements: Preparation, My Permission.
    Description: This technique is more strategic than combat useful, by playing a pleasant tune, they can cause a strange almost seemingly non-concerning effect to occur that causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination all the while hearing this pleasant tune. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after travelling the same path over and over.
    Amesuke
    Amesuke
    Tsuchikage
    Tsuchikage

Fame : 2739

Shinobi Information
    Chakra:
    Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) Left_bar_bleue0/12500Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12500)
    Ryou Pouch: 0

Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition) Empty Re: Mwahahaha (Genjutsu edition)

Post by Amesuke Fri May 10, 2013 3:15 am

Approved.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 29, 2024 6:31 pm